- Accommodations: Our Victorian Mansion is much more like the original 'Home Stay' (like visiting Grandma's house), rather than the commercial Bed and Breakfast Inns found today. The entire property and all interior spaces are smoke-free.
- Rates are for a maximum of two people per room, and are for non-smokers only. Of the two bedrooms we have available, one (the Governor's Room) has an en-suite Private Bathroom and the other (Langtry Room) has a detached Private Bathroom (no bathroom in the bedroom) for the exclusive use of the Langtry Room. However, there are occasionally times when another room will also share that detached bathroom, hence the Langtry Room then has a "shared bathroom", and the $135 rate is reduced by $15. If a shared bathroom is an issue for you, then be sure to request the "Governor's Room" when making a reservation.
- The "Governor's Room" is the 'default' room we automatically reserve for you, unless you specifically ask for the "Langtry Room" with its more spacious bathroom.
- Adult environment discourages young children; precocious, well-behaved, quiet children are always welcome. Children are billed as adults, at full rate. Sorry, but we have no facilities for pets.
- Onsite you will find: Victorian Flower Gardens, Croquet, bicycles, tennis, antique automobile collection (1910-1928), Victorian board games, and evening screening of silent movies.
- To keep you "plugged-in" to the modern world, there is free WiFi internet access & USB charging Docks for all your mobile electronic devices in all rooms. The Inn also offers a Back-Country Wilderness Safari as an optional addition to your stay (see details below).
- To learn more about this remarkable Inn, and why so many discriminate travelers seek lodging here, click on this link to THE MANSION.
- ABOUT BREAKFAST — While formerly serving Breakfast at our Historic Inn, we now no longer serve breakfast, and have reduced our rates accordingly. Additionally, our kitchen is NOT available to guests who wish to use its facilities to cook or heat or warm their own foods, left-overs, etc. We do however, offer both hot tea and hot coffee to all of our guests in the morning and at other times throughout the day. Additionally, for guests who need refrigeration, we have a small guest refrigerator, along with a Keurig Self-serve coffee machine, in the down-stairs back hall way.
- ABOUT YOUR BATHROOMS — Of the two bedrooms we have available, the Governor's Room has an 'en-suite' private bath in the room, while the Langtry Room (no bathroom in the bedroom) occasionally has a shared Bathroom with one other room. The Langtry's shared Bathroom (located next to your room) is a very large room, with large claw-foot bath-tub & shower, pedestal sink with large wall mirror, high-tank pull-chain toilet, small cabinet, a large wicker cabinet holding a large supply of towels, etc., and a large wicker sitting chair. Bathrobes are furnished in the Langtry Room.